Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Southwest chicken salad


I am now feeling better but not soon enough to plan something for dinner. So at 6:30 I was still wondering what to fix that would be super fast. I found a bag of salsa chicken in the freezer (more on that later), and plenty of salad in the fridge. So I took the salad including baby greens, spinach, and romaine, added the bag of chicken, a bag of frozen corn(thawed), and a can of black beans. Top with dressing of your choice, I used ranch and added some chipotle seasoning. It was yummy and a whole meal. Who needs more than one course?

1 comment:

  1. Baby was sooo fussy tonight and had some visitors, so I needed something quick. Threw some chicken in a frying pan with some salsa. Threw a steam fresh rice+peppers+corn in the microwave then added it to the chicken. Last put it in a bowl with some lettuce and in less than 10 minutes I had dinner. I had a raspberry vinegarette dressing while husband had ranch. YUM! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete