Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Favorite New Baby Item

They just keep coming up with better things for babies! I'm on baby no. 2 and I can't believe all the extra handy things that are around with this one. I guess they have to keep you spending! Anyhow, I picked up the very cute Little Munchkin Fresh Feeder the other night. It is wonderful! You can stick a banana in it and no choking occurs!! My 8 mo. old baby LOVES to suck on it and amazingly enough I get to eat! Generally I'm trying to keep him happy while throwing down a few spoonfuls of something for myself. The feeder is the best because you can put all sorts of things in it. So far I've tried cooked carrots, mango and banana repeatedly. It works really well as a teether too because it gives them something to bite on and a taste at the same time so they don't throw it down after only a minute or two. Okay, had to share. Hope you pick one up! I bought mine at Walmart, but I see that they have them on Amazon and a bunch of other places online. Enjoy a few minutes to yourself! I actually got more cleaning done this week too while he watched me in his high chair with the feeder.

No comments:

Post a Comment